To ensure the safety of all visitors to the Esplanade, the following rules will be strictly enforced on July 3 and 4. Unless noted below, no backpacks, shopping bags or similar type containers may be carried onto the Esplanade, and all carried items are subject to inspection.
- No coolers on wheels.
- No backpacks.
- No Firearms, Weapons, Sharp Objects or Fireworks.
- No glass containers.
- No Cans.
- No pre-mixed beverages.
- All liquids will be carried in sealed clear plastic containers not to exceed 2 liters in size.
- No grilling, propane tanks or open flames.
- Pop up Tents/Canopies with no sides – maximum size 10’ x 10’.
(No Tents/Canopies allowed on July 3).
- Blankets or tarps no bigger than 10’ x 12’.
- Folding/Beach Chairs only.
- Coolers, must be carried in by shoulder strap or single handle (no wheels).
- All personal items must be carried in clear bags only.
- After inspection, small clutch bags/purses may be taken into the venue with the clear bag.
On July 4, all allowable items must be checked and carried through security checkpoints by 4:00 p.m. After 4:00 p.m., nothing will be allowed through the security checkpoints except chairs, tarps or blankets not to exceed 10’ x 12’. If you plan to bring any of the allowable items, they must be checked and cleared prior to 4:00 p.m.